MASSACHUSETTS STATE LOTTERY • Deborah B. Goldberg, State Treasurer & Receiver General • Michael Sweeney, Executive Director
MASSACHUSETTS STATE LOTTERY
Deborah B. Goldberg, State Treasurer & Receiver General
Michael Sweeney, Executive Director
Second Chance Drawing Rules
Players must enter via the internet only.
- Entries submitted via the internet at www.masslottery.com must be submitted from a computer or mobile device located in Massachusetts. Follow the links on www.masslottery.com or go to www.patriotsmasslottery.com, establish an internet entry account and enter one (1) non-winning 5X CHAMPIONS ticket per the entry instructions.
For questions about the Internet Only Second Chance Drawing,
- Only entries received at the 5X CHAMPIONS Second Chance Drawing website are eligible.
- Each qualified entry is guaranteed to be in one (1) of up to five (5) Second Chance Drawings.
- Odds of winning any prize in any Second Chance Drawing will vary depending on the number of entries received for that drawing.
- Entries received after the deadline for a drawing will be included in the next drawing.
- All entries must be received no later than sixty (60) days after the official end of game as announced by the Mass. Lottery.
- There is no limit on the number of entries that a player can submit.
- There is no limit on the number of Second Chance Drawing prizes one person may win.
- Federal and state taxes or other personal expenses are the responsibility of the Second Chance Drawing winner.
- Second Chance Drawing winners’ names and city or town of residence may be posted on the Mass. Lottery’s website following validation of winners after each drawing.
- Touchdown Challenge Finalist, VIP Season Ticket Package, Away Game Trip Package, Super Suite Ticket Package and Game Day Ticket Package winners will be notified by the Lottery and must complete a claim form. Prizes are subject to applicable taxes and withholdings.
- Merchandise Prize Pack winners will be notified by the Patriots for selection.
- Merchandise prizes will be mailed to the winner’s residence within sixty (60) business days of notification.
- The Lottery reserves the right to substitute different merchandise of equal or better quality.
- 5X CHAMPIONS Second Chance prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Patriots tickets are subject to restrictions.
- All game tickets, seats, authentic Patriots jerseys, mini helmets and autographed footballs will be randomly assigned by the Patriots and all assignments are final and non-transferable.
- Second Chance Drawing entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Second Chance Drawings are subject to the rules and regulations of the Mass. Lottery and its administrative bulletin.
- Second Chance Drawing entries are void where prohibited by law.
Visit patriotsmasslottery.com or call 1-800-511-6309 for info.
If you have a problem with gambling, help is available.
You must be 18 years or older to play the Lottery.